Good morning

on Friday, February 4, 2011
Right now I'm a school (adult education). Having a break from all the reading about materials and other not-so-fun-things. Right now all I can think about is getting home and create a pocket for my nike+. I've have tried different alternative sollutions to buying new shoes. I'll upload pictures of them when I get home. And yeah, I will upload pictures of my pocketmaking too!

I haven't started my training yet but I'm planning on doing so on Monday. The snow is slowly melting away but today new snow is falling from the sky (= very icy ground!). It would be nice to live somewhere warm where you can run all year long without thinking about how to dress up not to warm but not to cold either. But the winter is still pretty nice. It's just this passage from winter to spring that is quite nasty. The city becomes greyer than it allready is.

Enough with the break. Back to the studies!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment